BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE EVER!
Just 6 key ingredients make this quick and easy spicy, tangy guacamole! You’ll never buy store-bought guacamole again!
Holy Guacamole! I think I’m addicted to avocados. I swear I can eat them everyday. Wait, I actually do. Yikes! Is there such thing as avo rehab? Asking for a friend.
Planning nights out with friends becomes quite the difficult task. Sometimes, we have to make plans a month in advance! Whenever we DO finally get together, I usually make something simple like this Quick + Easy Homemade Guacamole.
It’s easy, a little spicy and a bit tangy. The way guac should always be! It really is the best guacamole recipe ever!
SOME TIPS FOR THE BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE:
- Make sure to add the chopped tomatoes and salt last. Tomatoes can make the entire guacamole watery because of its water content. No one wants mushy guac. After mashing everything, top the guacamole with the chopped tomatoes then add salt to the tomatoes. The salt is absorbed quickly by the tomato which means less water in your guac. OH YEAH!
- Place the guac in an air-tight container. Add lime juice over the top then cover with plastic wrap, pressed directly on top of the guac. The best way to keep it from browning is to prevent any oxygen from getting in. Don’t let it breathe! You can store the guac in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
That’s it! Add this to your to-do list cuz it really is THE BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE!
I hope you make it and you LOVE it!
[clickToTweet tweet=”This really is the BEST guacamole recipe ever! Just 6 easy, fresh ingredients! #asassyspoon” quote=”This really is the BEST guacamole recipe ever! Just 6 easy, fresh ingredients! #asassyspoon”]
Quick + Easy Homemade Guacamole
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 small tomato diced
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Cut avocados in half, carefully remove the pit, cut into cubes. Use a spoon to scoop out. Repeat with the other three halves.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado using a whisk (GAME CHANGER!). Add the lime juice, cilantro, red pepper flakes, and pepper. Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Top the mixture with the diced tomatoes. Add salt on top of the tomatoes. Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed.
Pair with 3-Ingredient Baked Sea Salt Tortilla Chips!
Looking for other sauce ideas?
- Avocado Chimichurri
- Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce
- Cilantro Garlic Sauce
- Homemade Lightened Up Chipotle Mayo
- Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Avocado Sauce
- Cilantro Garlic Chimichurri
- Avocado Crema
- Mango Rum Sauce
- Lightened Up Big Mac Sauce
- Arugula Pesto
- Homemade Lightened Up Caesar Dressing
- Mango Mojito Dressing
- Avocado Dill Dressing
- Homemade Honey Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Guava BBQ Sauce
Thank you for being here! <3
This page contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. Do understand that I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)