Easy to make, moist, flavorful, and healthy turkey meatballs made with few ingredients and no breadcrumbs. Low carb, gluten-free, and ready in 10 minutes!
Weeknights just got more exciting over here! Guys, these are my go-to healthy turkey meatballs! I’ve been making these babies for years. Back in the day, I would always bake them until I found out you can literally broil them for 10 minutes to juicy perfection!
Of course, I was skeptical at first until I tried it for myself. I was impressed! These healthy turkey meatballs are juicy, delicious, easy to make, gluten-free and low carb. Also, this cookie scoop? The BEST for making these meatballs! It makes the perfect 1-inch in diameter meatball which is why they are ready in just 10 minutes.
P.S. As I mentioned in the recipe below, not all broilers are created equal so make sure to check after 5 minutes of cooking to see if it’s going well or if you need to flip them before continuing to cook. You know your broiler better than I do. Use your best judgement.
You can then serve these turkey meatballs with rice, cauliflower rice, chipotle mashed sweet potatoes, spicy arugula salad or zucchini noodles with arugula pesto. This seriously is the best weeknight meal ever. I hope you make them and LOVE them!
10-Minute Healthy Turkey Meatballs (No Breadcrumbs!)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil plus more to brush on top
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced) or 2 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add ground turkey, cumin, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, egg, sesame oil, and green onions. Gently mix until well combined. Careful not to overmix or the meatballs won’t be moist and tender.
- Form the mixture into meatballs. Place on lined baking sheet. Using a medium cookie scoop makes 15 meatballs, 1-inch in diameter. You can definitely make them in whatever size you'd like, just make sure they are all the same size so they cook evenly.
- Broil on HIGH for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.* Brush with more sesame oil on top for more flavor. Serve with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!
SHOP THE RECIPE
This page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)