Insanely easy-to-make and flavorful honey mustard salmon ready in less than 15 minutes! Perfectly simple weeknight dinner!
You know those dinners you make on a whim.
You just start throwing things into a pan, hoping they work. Pretty much how I cook all the time.
Well, this Honey Mustard Salmon is the perfect example of that and guess what? It was DELICIOUS. I was not only impressed by its bold flavor but the fact that it was the result of 6 simple ingredients.
That’s it. 6 ingredients. SO EASY. A delicious dinner served in no time! I mean if that’s not dinner goals, I don’t know what is.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Guess what? I’m making 15-Minute Honey Mustard Salmon for dinner tonight! #asassyspoon” quote=”Guess what? I’m making 15-Minute Honey Mustard Salmon for dinner tonight! #asassyspoon”]
Please give this super easy recipe a try. I know you’ll LOVE it. Just leave your salmons thawing while you’re at work so all you have to do when you get home is throw them in a pan (or even on the grill) and you’ll enjoy the best dinner ever!
Don’t forget sides!
- Zucchini Noodles, or any veggie really
- Spicy Kale Salad
- Spicy Arugula Salad with Pecorino, Lemon + Olive Oil
I can’t wait to make this again. I hope you make it and LOVE it!
15-Minute Honey Mustard SalmonPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4 wild caught salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic, , minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season salmon filets with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, Dijon, honey, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil. Cook salmon fillets on both sides, for about 7-8 minutes, until cooked through. On the last minute, add the honey mustard mixture, into the skillet, evenly over the salmon fillets, leaving some in the bowl for later.
- Serve salmon with greens and remaining honey mustard sauce. Enjoy!
Looking for other sauce ideas?
- Avocado Chimichurri
- Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce
- Cilantro Garlic Sauce
- Homemade Lightened Up Chipotle Mayo
- Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Avocado Sauce
- Cilantro Garlic Chimichurri
- Avocado Crema
- Mango Rum Sauce
- Lightened Up Big Mac Sauce
- Arugula Pesto
- Homemade Lightened Up Caesar Dressing
- Mango Mojito Dressing
- Avocado Dill Dressing
- Homemade Honey Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Guava BBQ Sauce
Thank you for being here! <3
This page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)