An easy-to-make Cuban pinwheel recipe made with dijon mustard, honey ham, Swiss cheese, and pickle slices, all rolled up in a flour tortilla. The perfect make-ahead lunch, snack, or appetizer.
This post is sponsored by bubly™ sparkling water. All opinions and text are all mine.
Whether you’re looking for a fun appetizer, snack, or a new back to school lunch idea, I’ve got the perfect easy recipe for you – Cuban Pinwheels!
These pinwheels are so easy to make. All you need is Dijon mustard, honey ham, Swiss cheese, and pickle slices, all rolled up in a flour tortilla. Your family will LOVE these pinwheels. I guarantee it. They taste so delicious and paired with bubly™ sparkling water… I mean what’s not to like!
bubly™ sparkling water is a crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavors made without any sweeteners or calories. You can find bubly™ sparkling water in the sparkling water aisle at your local Publix. I always say Publix is one of the reasons I could never move out of south Florida. I love shopping at their stores so much! They are always clean, the staff is always helpful, and shopping there truly is a pleasure. You can find everything for this recipe at Publix!
Here’s how I brought this pinwheel recipe to life.
Here I am enjoying the blackberry flavored bubly™ sparkling water as I prepare these pinwheels for lunch! YUM! I love sipping on a can of bubly™ sparkling water while I pack lunches or get dinner started. They’re perfect for moms and the entire family to enjoy, plus there are so many flavors that everyone will love. My personal favorite is the blackberry and I pack cherry in the lunchbox because it’s always a hit!
How To Make Cuban Pinwheels
Ok first things first, I made sure to have all the ingredients measured and ready to go.
- Spread Dijon on flour tortillas. I laid out the flour tortillas and spread 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard on each one. Feel free to use any type of mustard. I highly recommend Dijon but you do you.
- Add ham + cheese. You then top each tortilla with 3 slices of ham first then 2 slices of Swiss cheese. Drooling already huh? Me too!
- Don’t forget the pickles! Add the pickle slices and roll the tortillas up tightly.
- Slice and enjoy with bubly™ sparkling water. Slice into 1/2-inch pieces and place them in glass storage containers with plantain chips, grapes, and/or any other snacks.
How easy was that!
I cannot say any more good things about these pinwheels and this bubly™ sparkling water. There are 8 flavors to choose from but I must say the cherry and blackberry flavors are THE BEST.
Make sure to log into your Instacart & order bubly™ sparkling water from Publix by clicking here!
Can’t wait for you to make these soon! :)
Easy Cuban Pinwheel Recipe
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 slices honey ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Sliced pickle chips
- Lay the flour tortillas out and spread 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard on each one.
- Top each tortilla with 3 slices of ham first then 2 slices of Swiss cheese and then add the pickle slices.
- Roll the tortillas up tightly and slice into 1/2-inch pieces. Serve with plantain chips and/or any other snacks. Enjoy!