2-Ingredient Banana Almond Butter Ice Cream. A deliciously sweet no-churn ice cream made with bananas and almond butter! No ice cream maker needed. A great way to use ripe bananas!
Don’t you just hate when you have ripe bananas on the counter? Just sitting there. Staring at you.
You have two options. Throw them out OR…….. make this no-churn banana almond butter no-churn ice cream! (Well, you can also make chocolate chip banana bread too but that’s another post hehe)
I have an ice cream maker which I love! Making Salted Caramel Cone Ice Cream with it was SO GOOD. Making “nice cream” is definitely easier. All you need is a blender. That’s it! No ice cream maker needed. Grab those bananas, some creamy almond butter, your favorite mix-ins and you’re ready for an ice cream soiree!
Also, I highly recommend you get an ice cream tub. Makes transferring the mixture so easy. Plus, it takes up less room in the freezer! Win!
Of course, I added dark chocolate chips into mine. ;)
I hope you make it and LOVE it!
Other recipes with ripe bananas:
- super moist chocolate chip banana bread
- chocolate banana bread
- banana chocolate chip muffins
- chocolate hazelnut banana bread
- nutella stuffed banana muffins
- almond butter & guava jelly banana muffins
- banana almond butter ice cream
- double chocolate banana muffins
2-ingredient Banana Almond Butter Ice CreamPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4-6 very ripe bananas, peeled and cut in half
- 4 tablespoons almond butter, or any nut butter
- Optional mix-ins: chocolate chips, almonds (any nut), mini marshmallows, crushed pretzels
- In a blender, add bananas and blend until smooth. Add almond butter. Blend until well combined. Transfer the creamy mixture into an ice cream tub. Fold in toppings, if desired.
- Place in the freezer for up to 12 hours before serving. When ready to eat, thaw for 10 minutes, scoop