Easy Black Bean Hummus Without Tahini. A deliciously simple hummus made with black beans, garlic, and spices. Few ingredients and ready in just 5 minutes!
As I mentioned in my 5-Minute Kalamata Olive Hummus recipe, I’m always on the hunt for snacks! Let’s face it, without snacks, we’d binge at 10pm. Am I right?!
Oh, I’m the only one that gets mad cravings at 10pm? Well, then more for me. ;)
No but seriously, having healthy snacks throughout the day can really help. This Black Bean Hummus without Tahini is a GREAT option for snacking. Grab some pita chips, warm mini pita breads cut in triangles or even baguette slices and, you can enjoy this at any time of day!
I’m not a fan of tahini (don’t hate me) so I left that out of this recipe. I promise this Black Bean Hummus without Tahini is flavorful! All you need is a few ingredients and 5 minutes. That’s all folks!
I hope you make it and LOVE it!
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed (15 ounce)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Enjoy with warm mini pita breads cut into triangles, pita chips, mini baguette slices or homemade tortilla chips*.
Looking for other sauce ideas?
- Avocado Chimichurri
- Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce
- Cilantro Garlic Sauce
- Homemade Lightened Up Chipotle Mayo
- Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Avocado Sauce
- Cilantro Garlic Chimichurri
- Avocado Crema
- Mango Rum Sauce
- Lightened Up Big Mac Sauce
- Arugula Pesto
- Homemade Lightened Up Caesar Dressing
- Mango Mojito Dressing
- Avocado Dill Dressing
- Homemade Honey Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Guava BBQ Sauce