Frozen Mango Moscow Mule. A delicious mango twist to the traditional Moscow Mule made with spicy ginger beer, frozen mangoes, fresh lime, and a dash of Tajin for some heat!
Moscow mules are one of my all-time favorite drinks! I love the fiery spice from ginger beer, the tart from the lime juice, and the fact that you can’t just have one. Haha!
It’s just such a refreshing drink and I can’t get enough!
When my parents gave me about 10 mangoes from their mango tree last week (yes, I know, they are SO lucky!), I knew I just had to make a delicious cocktail with one of them. And so here we are!
These Frozen Mango Moscow Mules are beyond refreshing, sweet, spicy, slushy… they’re just straight-up delicious!
Here’s how I made them.
How To Make Frozen Mango Moscow Mule
First, I cut up my mangoes and placed them in a freezer bag. The frozen mangoes are key for these mules so they are extra thick and slushy! You can also buy frozen mangoes from the freezer section of your grocery store.
In a blender, add the frozen mango, ginger beer (which by the way, is non-alcoholic, not sure if you knew that), your favorite vodka, fresh lime juice, and ice. Blend all the ingredients in a high powered blender until slushy. I use this blender. She’s loud but effective. That’s what she said. Sorry.
That’s all folks!
I cannot wait for you to make these slushy mules!
You may also like:
- Guava Basil Moscow Mule Recipe
- Italian Limoncello Margarita
- Cuban Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe
- Mango Berry Iced Tea Sangria
Frozen Mango Moscow Mule
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 12 ounces ginger beer
- 2 ounces vodka or more, if desired
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups ice
- Lime wedges and/or Tajin/chili salt for garnish
- In a blender, add frozen mango, ginger beer, vodka, lime juice and ice. Blend until slushy. Pour into Moscow mule copper cups.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and sprinkle with Tajin or chili salt on top. Enjoy!