Baked Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries. Sweet potatoes cut into fries, seasoned with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika then wrapped in uncured applewood smoked bacon and baked to perfection!
Let’s face it, EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH BACON. Also, sweet potatoes are pretty fabulous too.
These bacon wrapped sweet potato fries are SO easy to make. They make for a great side dish for any occasion. All you need to do is just cut the sweet potatoes into fries, season them, wrap them in bacon, and bake. Done and done. This is my favorite knife, btw.
I promise these baked bacon wrapped sweet potato fries are crispy, sweet, salty, and with the chipotle sauce that I made…oh man.
I hope you make them and LOVE them!
More Recipes You Might Like:
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Classic Sweet Potato Casserole
- Caramelized Onion Pear & Walnut Stuffing
- Mini Sweet Corn Casseroles
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Gratin
- Chorizo Mac and Cheese with Cheesy Pork Rind Topping
- 5-Ingredient Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Bourbon Caramel Apple Galette
- Moist Carrot Cupcakes with Brown Butter Frosting
- Espresso Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie Galette
- Leftover Turkey Arepas with Cranberry Goat Cheese
Baked Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato FriesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into thick fries
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 15-18 slices bacon, 1 slice per fry. I used uncured applewood smoked bacon. You could also use turkey bacon, if you'd like.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the sweet potato fries in a bowl, season with black pepper and smoked paprika, and toss. Wrap each fry with one slice of bacon and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crispy, about 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.*
SHOP THE RECIPE