Baked Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries. Sweet potatoes cut into fries, seasoned with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika then wrapped in uncured applewood smoked bacon and baked to perfection!
Let’s face it, EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH BACON. Also, sweet potatoes are pretty fabulous too.
These sweet potato fries are SO easy to make. They make for a great side dish for any occasion. All you need to do is just cut the sweet potatoes into fries, season them, wrap them in bacon, and bake. Done and done. This is my favorite knife, btw.
I promise these baked bacon-wrapped sweet potato fries are crispy, sweet, salty, and with the chipotle sauce that I made…oh man.
How To Make Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the sweet potato fries in a bowl, season with black pepper and smoked paprika, and toss. Wrap each fry with one slice of bacon and place on a lined baking sheet.
Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crispy about 30 to 35 minutes. That’s all!
How To Make Chipotle Aioli Sauce
The sauce pictured above is a Chipotle Aioli Sauce that I quickly whipped up using mayo, minced garlic, lime juice, and chili powder.
Great pairing if you love the salty, spicy, sweet combo! You can also serve with ranch or BBQ sauce.
I hope you make them and LOVE them!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into thick fries
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 15-18 slices bacon, 1 slice per fry. I used uncured applewood smoked bacon. You could also use turkey bacon, if you'd like.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the sweet potato fries in a bowl, season with black pepper and smoked paprika, and toss. Wrap each fry with one slice of bacon and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crispy, about 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.*