Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta. Light, fresh, and delicious lemon garlic shrimp with angel hair pasta. An easy 20-minute dinner!
Truth be told, I’m not a big pasta lover.
I KNOW RIGHT. WHO AM I?
Not a fan of too much sauce or tons of cheese. Not interested. Now if you mention seafood of any kind, suddenly, you have ALL my attention!
I love me some seafood pasta. One with light, fresh flavors like this Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta? Even better!
This is one of those “last minute” dinners you make when you have company coming over. When you want a quick middle of the week dinner? That too. If you’re like me, there’s always shrimp in the freezer, angel hair pasta in your pantry, and lemon and garlic in your kitchen. If you’re not like me, you can still make this in minutes with proper planning!
This came together so quickly, I didn’t even realize I was done when I was. Sauté the garlic and onion, then add the shrimp with the lemon juice, and finally toss in the cooked angel hair. Little effort, BIG flavors is how I roll in these parts.
Try this out and let me know what you think!
I promise you will be impressed. :)
[clickToTweet tweet=”Can’t wait to make Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta for dinner tonight! I ❤️ 20 minute meals! #asassyspoon” quote=”Can’t wait to make Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta for dinner tonight! I ❤️ 20 minute meals! #asassyspoon”]
I hope you make it and LOVE it!
Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Angel Hair PastaPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 box angel hair pasta, 12 oz
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Chopped fresh basil, for serving
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair for about 3 minutes. Drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and onion. Cook for about 3 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes per side.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir then add cooked angel hair. Toss until well combined. Garnish with basil. Serve and enjoy!
This page contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. Do understand that I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)