Granola cups made with oats, almonds and walnuts, filled with cashew butter caramel then topped with blueberries, shredded coconut, and lemon zest. Perfect for brunch or a snack!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms. All opinions are my own.
If you’re looking for brunch ideas or a mid-day snack, look no further. These blueberry cashew butter granola cups are packed with healthy fats and wholesome ingredients that are just oh so delicious! I’m not a big breakfast person. I usually keep it simple with eggs and avocado. These cups however have changed my mind!
These granola cups are made with oats, chopped walnuts and almonds, coconut oil, and honey. The filling is a caramel-like paste made with creamy cashew butter, dates and Califia Farms’ Vanilla Creamer. This vanilla creamer is soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, kosher, vegan, and BPA-free. It tastes like straight up vanilla bean! So good! Here’s how to bring this recipe to life.
How To Make Blueberry Cashew Butter Granola Cups
First, you mix together the oats, walnuts, almonds, honey and coconut oil in a bowl. Spoon the mixture evenly in a muffin tin. You can use a mini muffin tin too, if you prefer. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and then set aside.
Next, we make the filling by adding cashew butter, dates, and Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer to a food processor. Pulse for about 1-2 minutes until you get a caramel-like paste. Hopefully, you won’t eat too much of it, like I did, before filling the cups. Ha!
Lastly, you fill the cups with the cashew butter filling and top with blueberries, shredded coconut, and lemon zest. These granola cups taste so good. You get the crunch from the granola cup. And that sweet, gooey cashew filling? I mean YUM. You gotta try them for yourself! Full recipe is below.
I hope you make these and LOVE them!
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, cooled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of sea salt
Cashew Butter Filling
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 4 dates, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer
- Blueberries, lemon zest and shredded coconut for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 cups on a muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add together rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, honey and sea salt. Mix until well combined. Spoon mixture evenly into 8 muffin cups, pressing down and up the sides. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are browned. Cool completely.
- In the meantime, add cashew butter, dates, and vanilla creamer to a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Carefully run a knife around edges to loosen granola cups and remove from pan. Top the granola cups with the cashew butter filling, blueberries, lemon zest and shredded coconut. Enjoy!
Thank you Califia Farms for sponsoring this post and a HUGE thank you to all the readers of this blog for all your support! xo