Vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, moist banana bread made with oat milk in one bowl. Perfect for breakfast or a mid-day snack!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms. All opinions are my own.
Whenever someone would ask me to make a vegan version of my popular banana bread recipe, I would always wonder if it would taste as good. I’m very picky with my quick bread recipes. They must be PERFECT! They have to be moist (I know that word sux, sorry, lol), soft, and full of flavor.
I’m happy to report that this dairy-free, refined sugar-free banana bread is DELICIOUS! I made it with Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend which is dairy-free, nut-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO, vegan and kosher. Their oat milk is unsweetened and made with whole rolled, gluten-free oats grown in North America, without any gums or stabilizers.
Here’s how I made this banana bread.
How To Make Vegan Banana Bread
In a bowl or stand mixer, mix mashed bananas, coconut sugar, oat milk, oil, and vanilla extract until well combined. You then fold in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until just combined. The mixture should be slightly thick and lumpy. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees F and that’s all!
As I explained in my chocolate chip banana bread recipe, make sure to use frozen ripe bananas for this recipe. Ripe bananas always keep banana bread recipes moist and delicious. Don’t tell anyone but I have a bunch of bananas in my freezer. Gotta make more banana bread!
This quick banana bread smells and tastes sweet with a hint of cinnamon flavor. SO GOOD. The full recipe is below.
How Long Does Banana Bread Last?
This banana bread loaf will keep for about 1 week in the fridge once it’s wrapped in plastic wrap or aluminum foil or 2 days at room temperature.
I spread a spoonful of almond butter on top for good measure. Mmm.
Can’t wait for you to make it!
Easy Vegan Banana Bread (Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend
- 1/3 cup neutral oil (avocado, grapeseed, coconut)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional add-ins: chocolate chips or chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure the parchment is hanging over the sides of the loaf pan. This will help you easily remove the loaf after baking. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, coconut sugar, oat milk, oil, and vanilla extract until all is well combined.
- Slowly, fold in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until just combined. Careful not to over mix. The mixture should be slightly thick and lumpy.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
You may also like:
- Healthy Carrot Cake Banana Bread (Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
- Vegan Black Bean Croquettes
- Cuban-Style Chickpea Vegan Picadillo
- Easy Cuban Vegan Bowls with Avocado Ranch Dressing
Thank you Califia Farms for sponsoring this post and a HUGE thank you to all the readers of this blog for all your support! xo