Simple collard green wraps made with avocado, savory green cabbage, carrots, celery, green onions, cilantro, toasted slivered almonds, crisp wontons, and sweet sesame ginger dressing!
This post is sponsored by Taylor Farms. All opinions are my own.
Would you believe me if I told you that this recipe is only 3 ingredients? THREE. And all three can be found in the same section in the grocery store. Wait what. A vegetarian meal made with three ingredients that are all found in the produce section. I KNOW RIGHT.
You know I’m all about quick + easy meals around here. It’s kind of my favorite thing ever. Weekdays are just crazy sometimes and all you want is for food to magically appear on your plate. But while that’s impossible, what’s totally possible is bringing recipes like these to life in less than 15 minutes on busy weekdays.
Asian Collard Greens Wraps made with the help of Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit to the rescue! I’m partnering with Taylor Farms for this post and honestly, they just saved the day.
If you love Asian food as much as I do, you’ll LOVE their Asian Chopped Salad Kit.
I mean, it has EVERYTHING you need.
Let’s discuss – savory green cabbage, sliced carrots, chopped celery, green onions, cilantro, toasted slivered almonds, and crisp wontons all in bag! My personal favorite? The sweet sesame ginger dressing! JUST DELICIOUS.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of ingredients, or run around the grocery store after work, all you need is an avocado, collard green leaves (for the wraps) and the Asian Chopped Salad Kit. WIN!
How To Make Asian Collard Green Wraps
First things first, make sure to ditch the stem. Yup. Next, after boiling each leaf (or running them until hot water), pat them dry and remove the stem completely. You then overlap the leaves and make wraps. Fill each one with the Asian Chopped Salad Kit and that’s it! I explained each detail in the recipe below.
Super easy, delicious, and the perfect dinner for any night of the week. Oh and if you’re feeling adventurous, grab a rotisserie chicken on the way out and shred it, and put it in these babies!
I hope you make these and LOVE them!
15-Minute Asian Collard Green Wraps
- 1 bunch large collard greens leaves
- 1 large avocado mashed
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- Run the collard greens under boiling water. This will help when rolling them up into wraps. Pat leaves dry.
- Using a pairing knife, run the knife as close to the stem as possible, cutting the sides of the stem, removing the white stem entirely. This will leave you with 2 halves.
- Flip the collard green leaf so that the dull side is facing up and overlap them. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mashed avocado on top. This will act as your glue.
- Top collard green leaf with 1/4 cup of Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad (crush the crisp wontons before topping so they don't pierce through the leaves) then roll it up into a cylinder and slice in half. Serve with the sweet sesame ginger dressing that comes with the kit. Enjoy!
Thank you Taylor Farms for sponsoring this post and a HUGE thank you to all the readers of this blog for all your support! xo