Pistachio Crusted Salmon Lettuce Wraps. A quick yet elegant weeknight dinner made in just 15 minutes! Low carb, Paleo, and deliciously healthy!
Ever since I discovered the broiler, now I want to make everything in the broiler.
First, I made these turkey meatballs which were DELICIOUS and ready in just 10 minutes. Today, I made salmon in the broiler!
Why didn’t I know about this sooner?!
This has been the best discovery ever. What else can I broil quickly?! I wonder if I can do chicken in the broiler…hmm…
These Pistachio Crusted Salmon Lettuce Wraps are SO freaking tasty, you guys.
I have to say the sweet and tangy combo mixed with spices matches salmon so well.
Of course along with the crunch of the pistachios. Duh!
What I did first was whisk the honey, Dijon, lemon juice, and spices together then poured it over the salmon before broiling.
If you decide to bake the salmon filets in the oven instead of broil them, you can do so. Just add the pistachios on top before placing them in the oven however I do not recommend adding the pistachios on top if you’re going to broil them. You WILL end up with burned pistachios.
Ain’t nobody got time for dat!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Adding 15-minute Pistachio Crusted Salmon Lettuce Wraps to my to-do list this week! #asassyspoon” quote=”Adding 15-minute Pistachio Crusted Salmon Lettuce Wraps to my to-do list this week! #asassyspoon”]
Once these salmon filets are done, you just wrap them in lettuce and top them with whatever you heart desires!
I feel like I’ve been wrapping everything in a lettuce wrap these days. I’ve used romaine lettuce leaves and Bibb, either one works. Plus it’s the best way to eat low-carb if you ask me. You can ask for burgers wrapped in lettuce when you go out or even make turkey picadillo lettuce wraps too!
Healthy, quick, and delicious. Goals AF.
I hope you make these and LOVE them!
15-Minute Pistachio Crusted Salmon Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 wild salmon fillets
- 1 cup raw pistachios roughly chopped
- lettuce wraps - Bibb/Boston/Butter lettuce or Romaine lettuce leaves either of these work
- topping ideas: tomatoes, avocado, sliced onions, sliced radishes, more chopped pistachios, goat cheese crumbles, a squeeze of lime juice
- Preheat broiler. In a bowl, add lemon juice, mustard, honey, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Whisk it up. Place on top of each salmon filet.
- Place the salmon on a greased baking sheet and broil for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.*
- While the salmon are in the oven, prep your lettuce wraps and toppings. Once the salmon filets are done, remove from oven. Let them rest for a few minutes then serve on the lettuce wraps with toppings. Enjoy!
If you’ve made this or any other recipe, tag me on Instagram with #asassyspoon or comment below. I’d love to see it!
Pssst…stay updated with new recipes by clicking here! I LOVE spoiling you guys with helpful tips, printables, and exclusive content that never makes it to the blog. Trust me, I’ll never spam you. I take that ish seriously. It’s fun on the other side. Join me!
Thank you for being here! <3
This page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)