Easy-to-make baked salmon meatballs made with fresh salmon and served with a spicy avocado crema! Ready in just 30 minutes. Perfect for dinner or as an appetizer!
After making Baked Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs, I knew I had to make meatballs again…except I wanted to make them with fresh salmon.
And that’s just what I did!
These Baked Salmon Meatballs are the perfect weeknight meal. They are not complicated at all to make and they are DELICIOUS!
All you need to do is cut the fresh salmon into cubes and throw it in a food processor. Mix it with bread crumbs, an egg, spices, green onions then create them into balls and BAKE! I use a cookie scoop to form the balls (I use this one) and it works great!
Don’t they look amazing?!
I was so excited when they came out of the oven. Love when I can add a new recipe to my weekly rotation!
And that spicy avocado crema? WHAAA. Perfect combo.
Try these Baked Salmon Meatballs this week and let me know what you think!
YUM...Baked Salmon Meatballs with Spicy Avocado Crema! Adding this to my to-do list! #asassyspoonClick To Tweet
I hope you make these and LOVE them!
Easy-to-make baked salmon meatballs made with fresh salmon and served with a spicy avocado crema! Ready in just 35 minutes. Perfect for dinner or as an appetizer!
- 1 pound salmon cut in cubes
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoon hot sauce s, depending how hot you want it
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add cubed salmon and pulse until finely ground. Add to a bowl. Combine ground salmon, panko bread crumbs, green onions, egg, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape the mixture into small 1” balls and place them on the baking sheet. You should have approximately 20-24 meatballs. Bake 20 minutes or until no longer pink. In the meantime, add avocado, sour cream, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, hot sauce, and salt into a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Remove meatballs from oven. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve with spicy avocado crema. Enjoy!
If you’ve made this or any other recipe, tag me on Instagram with #asassyspoon or comment below. I’d love to hear from you! Get a FREE weekly meal planner printable plus my go-to meal prep tips by clicking here!
Thank you for being here! <3
This page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)