Smoky Michelada Beer Cocktail
A refreshing beer cocktail made with Mexican beer, lime juice, spices, tomato juice, and smoky sauces, served in chilled, chili salt rimmed glasses.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 cocktails
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Tajin seasoning (or chili powder)
- Lime wedges
- Ice cubes
- 6 ounces Clamato® Original juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 bottle Mexican lager beer
- Garnishes: celery, shrimp, pickles, olives, jalapeños, cherry tomatoes, lime wedges
Mix together sea salt and Tajin (or chili powder) on a plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of each glass. Place each glass upside down on the chili salt, coating the rim.
Fill each glass with ice. Evenly divide Clamato® Original juice, fresh lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, and chipotle powder. Stir then top off with the beer.
Garnish with celery, shrimp, pickles, olives, jalapeños, cherry tomatoes, and/or lime wedges. Enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 274kcal