Quick, Easy & Healthy Homemade Guacamole
Quick and easy guacamole recipe made with 5 ingredients. Perfect appetizer or snack! You'll never buy store-bought guacamole again!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 large Hass avocados ripe and pitted
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Optional add-ons: sliced jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, red pepper flakes, everything bagel seasoning, serrano peppers, chipotles in adobo sauce, queso fresco
- Homemade Tortilla Chips
In a bowl, add the avocado and mash using a whisk (GAME CHANGER!). Add the red onion, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Stir to combine all ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed. Serve with chips and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.6g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 4.8g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 2.6g | Sugar: 1.8g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.7mg