Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Easy-to-make, crispy, oven-baked garlic parmesan chicken wings that are so tasty, you will think they're fried!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 20 wings
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings tips removed drumettes and flats separated
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil minced
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix together the oregano, cumin and sea salt. Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and season the chicken wings with this mixture. Place baking sheet on lowest rack and bake the chicken wings for 15-20 minutes.
While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, butter, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
Remove from oven. Toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/oil/butter mixture then place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve hot with your favorite wing sauce.*