Vegan Cinnamon Mocha Cold Brew Brownies. Rich and fudgy vegan brownies made with mocha cold brew coffee and cinnamon. The perfect treat for coffee lovers everywhere!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms. All opinions are my own.
Ok, hear me out. I know you’re probably thinking… these brownies look WAY too good to be vegan. I’m here to tell you… THEY ARE! They are rich, fudgy and chewy, and taste like mocha, cinnamon, and heaven. *insert heart eye emojis here* I brought these bad boys to life with the help of Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee.
Califia Farms’ Mocha Cold Brew Coffee blends creamy almond milk, 100% Direct Trade Arabica Bean, and velvety cocoa to make a truly indulgent treat. It’s soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, and BPA-free.
Here’s how I made them.
How To Make Vegan Cinnamon Mocha Cold Brew Brownies
In a large mixing bowl, stir together oil and cocoa powder until combined then add sugar, Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
Mix in flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until the batter is smooth and shiny. Transfer batter to an 8×8 baking dish.
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Cool before serving and that’s all folks!
I sometimes like to place them in the fridge so they get really cold and enjoy them with a glass of milk. YUM!
Feel free to drizzle them with melted chocolate chips. Totally optional but absolutely delicious.
Can’t wait for you guys to try this recipe!
Vegan Cinnamon Mocha Cold Brew BrowniesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or avocado oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup raw cane sugar
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together oil and cocoa powder until combined. Add sugar, Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew, vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until the batter is smooth and shiny. Transfer batter to an 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
Thank you Califia Farms for sponsoring this post and a HUGE thank you to all the readers of this blog for all your support! xo