Add chocolate chips and marshmallows into a cast-iron skillet, bake then top with a drizzle of homemade salted caramel!
Grab those graham crackers cuz we’re in for a treat today!
Today, we’re adding salted caramel to s’mores!
This is 1000% one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. So simple. So ooey gooey delicious. It’s dangerous. Be warned.
WHYYY is salted caramel so good!? And why is it so easy to make? Every time I try to talk myself out of making these s’mores, I end up with another batch. Oy vei.
Whether it’s a night in, a special occasion, or a random Tuesday, these Salted Caramel Skillet S’mores are perfect for any day! All you need is some great quality dark chocolate chips, big fluffy marshmallows, a small cast iron skillet, graham crackers and homemade salted caramel sauce.Can't wait to make Salted Caramel Skillet S'mores! #asassyspoonClick To Tweet
Chocolate chips and marshmallows are toasted in a cast-iron skillet, then topped with a drizzle of homemade salted caramel, resulting in these DELICIOUS Salted Caramel Skillet S'mores!
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk chocolate, or both)
- 20-22 marshmallows (not the mini marshmallows, although you can use that, if you'd like)
- 6-inch iron skillet
- graham crackers
- Homemade Salted Caramel (recipe link in notes)
- Place 6-inch cast iron skillet in oven. Preheat oven to 450°F with skillet inside. Once oven is preheated, remove hot skillet from the oven with oven mitts. Be careful! The skillet will be very hot.
- Place butter in the skillet. Using a pot holder, hold the handle and swirl the skillet so that the melted butter coats the bottom and sides.
- Pour chocolate chips in an even layer onto the bottom of the skillet. Then arrange the marshmallows over the (melted) chocolate chips. Be careful! The skillet will be very hot!
- Place skillet back in the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted.
Remove the skillet from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Drizzle toasty marshmallows with homemade salted caramel sauce. Serve immediately with graham crackers. Be careful! The skillet will be very hot!
I hope you make it and LOVE it!
If you’ve made this or any other recipe, tag me on Instagram with #asassyspoon or comment below. I’d love to hear from you! Also, never miss a post by signing up for email updates + receive a FREE weeknight meal plan!
Thank you for being here! <3
This page contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. Do understand that I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)