I’m often asked…
“Can you really make money from blogging?”
YES! Yes, you can! I grew this blog from February 2016 to December 2018 into a full blown business, using my background in business and digital marketing, food photography skills and LOTS of hard work and determination.
It took less than 3 years!
Find out how I made $85,000 in 2018 after having made $175 in 2016 and $5,000 in 2017. In this income report, I detail just how much money I made by income stream in 2018 and how I grew my business to almost 6 figures in less than 3 years.
In case you need even more proof, here’s a comparison of my blog traffic from 2018 (blue) vs 2017 (orange).
2017 vs 2018 Growth
747,648 page views in 2017
2,250,490 page views in 2018
Are you a food blogger that desperately wants to turn their blog into a full-fledged business?
- You’re struggling with posting consistently on your blog.
- You feel like the market is too saturated and you don’t know how to stand out.
- You’re tired of reading outdated information online about managing a food blog.
- You’ve watched every webinar and read every Facebook group thread but still don’t know what to do next.
- You have BIG dreams and BIG goals but you need guidance on how to achieve them.
- You know that growth will require you to face your fears, put in REAL work, and that having support and accountability is invaluable for your success.
- Creating content that ATTRACTS your target audience.
- Taking bomb ass food photos that make you STAND OUT in a saturated market.
- Having CLARITY on how to manage the technical side of blogging with ease.
- Feeling CONFIDENT when pitching brands and getting paid on your terms.
- Building a sustainable business that gives you the FREEDOM and FLEXIBILITY to do what you love and be your own BOSS.
I can help you reach your goals! More info about the food blogging coaching program is coming soon. Sign up for the waitlist so you don’t miss out on the announcement!
You deserve to get the life you want. Stop wasting any more of your precious time, running around in circles, without a solid plan or proper direction, thinking you’re on the right track when really…you’re not making any progress.
There are no shortcuts but I believe that working in a food blogging coaching program together with someone who has been there, done that, AND succeeded will help you get to your goals more efficiently.
The sooner you invest in your future and put in real work, the sooner you’ll be able to quit your day job and live out your entrepreneurial dreams. Are you ready?
Note: Understand that while I’m here to work alongside you, support you and provide all the tools you need, the rest is solely up to you. The information provided during this program does not guarantee results unless you put in the work. There is no magic formula. You alone are responsible for your success. Only apply if you are serious about investing in your future. No fear, no hesitation, it’s time to invest in yourself!