This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CraftYourCool #CollectiveBias
You’ve heard the saying, “it’s 5 o’clock somewhere”, right? Well, in my world, it’s 3:05 somewhere!
See I live in Miami where our area code and our “official coffee break time” is one in the same – at 3:05 pm! If you’re not from South Florida, there’s one thing you should know about us Miamians…we love coffee and take our coffee breaks SERIOUSLY.
That’s why I’m SO excited to be teaming up with Starbucks® to bring you this deliciously EASY Summer Coconut Mocha Cold Brew made with Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew pitcher packs!
There’s no perfect drink for a coffee break on a hot summer day than an ice cold one, am I right?!
Well, join me in seizing every sip of Summer with this Coconut Mocha Cold Brew! A smooth and easy-to-make cold coffee with coconut milk and a chocolate drizzle.
How To Make Summer Coconut Mocha Cold Brew
Grab a box of Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew in the coffee aisle at Walmart. By the way, there will be new Starbucks® products, like this one, coming to Walmart during Summer 2017. Woohoo!
Add pitcher packs to water and slow steep in the refrigerator for 24 hours. The result will be a light yet rich coffee that can be served unsweetened over ice or with your favorite flavor!
It practically makes itself!
Now to make the Coconut Mocha Cold Brew, you can use either full-fat coconut milk or light coconut milk BUT…before pouring anything into your glass, add a fun drizzle of chocolate syrup inside the glass.
Then add ice, milk, then coffee and that’s all folks!
This Coconut Mocha Cold Brew screams Summer and tastes just as good as it looks!
Each pitcher makes six 8-ounce servings and will stay fresh in your refrigerator for up to seven days.
So why not grab 6 mason jars and make these for your next pool day! Everyone will LOVE them and think it took you HOURS to make.
Whether you’re relaxing at home or by the pool, you can’t go wrong with Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew!
I’ll be enjoying mine this Summer at 3:05 pm. ;)
Summer Coconut Mocha Cold Brew
- 1 box Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew Pitcher Packs
- 4 cups cold water
After 24 hours...
- 3 cups cold water
- your favorite chocolate syrup
- your favorite coconut milk
- Drop two pitcher packs into a 48-ounce pitcher. Add 4 cups cold water to pitcher and cover.
- Steep coffee in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove pitcher from refrigerator and remove pitcher packs gently. (They are similar to tea bags, be very careful when removing them so you don't accidentally break them and drop coffee grounds in the pitcher.)
- After removing the pitcher packs, add 3 cups cold water to pitcher.
- In a tall glass, fill halfway with ice. Add desired amount of coconut milk then fill the rest of the glass up with cold brew. For a bolder taste, add less milk and less ice. Enjoy!
Special Offer: Collect 75 Bonus Stars with purchase of any (3) Starbucks® packaged coffees or K-Cup® pods through 7/10/17. Click here for more details.