Chocolate-Dipped Guava Popsicles! Tart, tangy, and smooth guava nectar mixed with creamy coconut milk and guava paste then dipped in dark chocolate and chopped pistachios. TO. DIE. FOR.
Guys! It’s Popsicle Week and I’m so freaking excited!
Although I’ve made popsicles before (here, here, and here), this is my first time participating in Wit & Vinegar’s #PopsicleWeek! Every year, there are 100s of popsicle recipes featured on the site. This year, there will be photos of all the amazing popsicles!
For my flavor choice… I had to feed my guava addiction. Of course.
If you aren’t from Miami (or it’s your first time here), just know that guava is pretty much our obsession aaaaand I have 10 recipes that feature guava on this site. Actually, probably more now.
Yes, I have a problem. No, I do not care. :)
These Chocolate-Dipped Guava Popsicles really are out of this world. They’re very sweet and tart yet the balance of the bitter chocolate and the salty pistachios makes this the perfect combo! I used this popsicle mold because it’s the best and most sturdy for popsicles. No spilling, no mess, all the way YES. It even comes with wooden sticks already. WIN.
I hope you celebrate #PopsicleWeek with me by making these super easy Chocolate-Dipped Guava Popsicles!
Chocolate-Dipped Guava Popsicles with Pistachios
- 2 1/2 cups guava nectar
- 2 ounces guava paste (roughly 3-inch slice)
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pistachios chopped
- coconut rum optional (1 oz per popsicle)
- In a high speed blender, add guava nectar, guava paste, and coconut milk and blend until well combined. Transfer mixture to popsicle molds. Add popsicles sticks and freeze for 8 hours.
After 8 hours...
- Remove mold from freezer and run under warm water. Remove lid. Gently release each pop and place on a lined baking sheet. Place in freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- In a bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil until melted. Add chocolate into a wide glass (kinda like a whiskey glass so it's easier to dip each pop).
- Grab 2 popsicles from freezer, dip each in the melted chocolate and immediately add chopped pistachios on top. Place popsicles back on the baking sheet in the freezer until chocolate sets. Repeat with the rest. Enjoy!
Thank you for being here! <3
This page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)