A refreshing treat with a kick! Tangy, sweet and spicy Chili-Lime Mango Popsicles are easy to make with just 5 ingredients!
Hey friends! If you’ve been keeping up with my Instagram Stories (follow along here!), you know that my parents have a GINORMOUS mango tree in their backyard.
Lucky me, huh?
Every Summer, I go home with 4-6 mangoes (sometimes more) and then have to come up with amazing recipes! Like this one and this one. Today, I decided to keep things simple (my favorite kind of recipe) and make these 5-Ingredient Chili-Lime Mango Popsicles!
Don’t they look magical?!
I may have gone a little cuckooo for cocoa puffs on the chili powder. Oops.
You don’t have to be as extra. Feel free to just sprinkle the chili powder or whatever, dip it like a maniac like I did. Do you, boo!
Making these took minutes! I literally just dumped everything in a blender and poured the mixture into the best popsicle mold ever. Popped them in the freezer and they were done in a few hours. Click here to snag the popsicle mold for yourself! You can also make the popsicle mixture the night before and have them ready to go the next day.
The flavors of the sweet mango with the tangy lime and spicy chili powder were PERFECTION!
Hope you make it and LOVE it!
5-Ingredient Chili-Lime Mango Popsicles
- 2 cups mango chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Tajin or chili powder to taste
- Lime wedges for more lime goodness optional
- In a blender, add mango, coconut milk, lime juice, and sea salt. Blend until well combined.
- Add the mixture to a popsicle mold and add popsicle sticks. Freeze for about 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Thaw at room temperature and remove popsicles from mold. Sprinkle with Tajin or chili powder. Add a squeeze of lime, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Thank you for being here! <3
This page may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links above and complete a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will never place a link nor make a recommendation on a product or service that I don’t love or use personally. Thank you for keeping A Sassy Spoon, sassy. ;)